Abstaining from distracted driving is a sure road to cheap teen auto insurance quotes.
Simon Monjack : My daughter is looking for cheap teen auto insurance quotes- she loves to talk on the cellphone when she drives. She was involved in an accident . What should I explain to her?
Distracted driving is no, no for cheap teen auto insurance quotes and safety
Simon, this is not only your concern but for many parents. It would be best if you explain or ask your daughter to read the information provided for cheap teen auto insurance quotes. One of the biggest risk and biggest concern and frustration for parents who are thinking of teen safety and cheap teen auto insurance quotes is distracted driving.
The number of distractions is on the rise and these distractions are now becoming more of a concern rather than drunk driving or dui.
Distracted driving and cheap teen auto insurance quotes is not possible.
Statistics show that distracted driving increases not getting cheap teen auto insurance quotes
Texting is teen’s biggest distraction behind the wheel.
• More than 49% of teens report texting as a distraction, up from 31% in 2005
• 82% of teens report using cell phones while driving, while 23% admit to drinking and driving
• More than 60% of teens worry about getting into a car accident, but still admit to practicing distracting or harmful actions while driving
More girls than boys report that they will drive distracted in the future.
• 51% of girls are likely to use a cell phone to talk, text or email while driving, versus 38% of boys
• 84% of girls are likely to adjust music selection or volume while driving, versus only 69% of boys
These is the analysis of a survey conduted by Allstate insurance. Hence as parents it would be necessary to insist on refraining from distracted driving for getting cheap teen auto insurance quotes and also for teen safety.
Ipod – leads to adverse effects on teen safety and cheap teen auto insurance quotes,
The ipod and iphone are two more items which can lead to auto accidents and teen accidents. All these instruments require attention and hand and brain coordination, which would disturb the attention span on the road – accidents happen in a split of a second.
Stay away from distracted driving and take a sure road to cheap teen auto insurance quotes and teen safety today.
Teen auto insurance quote
Tagged with: Adverse Effects • Allstate • Allstate Insurance • Auto Accidents • Auto Insurance Quotes • Car Accident • Cell Phone • Cellphone • Coor • Distraction • Distractions • Drunk Driving • Dui Statistics • Email • Frustration • Harmful Actions • Insurance Statistics • Iphone • Ipod • Music Selection • Statistics Show • Teen Safety • Wheel
Filed under: State vehicle/auto insurance
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
Possibly related posts
- Are teenage girls catching up on teen auto insurance rates for boys?
- Are teen aged girls aggressive drivers and need cheap teen auto insurance?
- Should distracted driving be an exclusion for teen auto insurance polices?
- What distracts teens most? Check out what the answer is!
- Teen auto insurance quotes and speeding. Should this be Oprah’s next campaign?