Get ready with cheap car insurance for pizza delivery during super bowl?
The super bowl season is a great time to earn the extra few bucks for a teenager, delivering pizzas. It is unbelievable but true that Americans will consume 30 million slices of pizza during these games.
You can make the delivery of the pizza very safe and avoid auto accidents or car insurance claims, thus maintaining your cheap car insurance rates since pizza delivery is a risk which is personal and business also.
Over the past five years, Fireman’s Fund has seen an average of 3 claims per day on the day of the Super Bowl, 9.4 percent higher than the average 2.74 claims per day pizza chains see on all other days. Moreover, the severity of claims are a bit higher on Super Bowl Sunday, with the average claim being $14,799 versus $12,409 on other days, the company said.
What car accidents occur frequently which prevent you from cheap car insurance
The insurance risk management team has been reviewed for auto accidents which are common when you are delivering pizzas. Obviously, though one of the main reasons for this is that the young driver or teen driver is in a hurry to quickly complete one errand and jump to another to get on the other delivery and the common auto accident s are:
• Rear end collision with the auto ahead. This is caused by speed or distracted driving.-getting another call for delievery of the pizza?
• Making a U turn or failing to yield right of way when taking a left turn.
• Backing of the vehicle and failing to look behind or on the side.
The above 3 have been observed as the biggest mistakes which lead to problems and which will deny you cheap car insurance.
Who is responsible for the car insurance the pizza chains or individual drivers who are deprived of cheap car insurance or cheap teen auto insurance quotes.
Most of the pizza owners do not provide vehicles for their drivers. A person who is responsible for delivery of the pizza is doing this at their own risk. The workers use their personal vehicles and carry bodily injury coverage on their own vehicle. It would be most advisable for the young driver to carry one million bodily injury limits .
Secondly, it would be most advisable to declare to the insurance company that they are going to use the vehicle for the purpose of pizza delivery since this would than be considered as a business risk. It is better to pay a little more than having your claim denied at the time of an accident.
You can get your cheap car insurance quote here.
How can you get cheap car insurance or cheap teen auto insurance quotes.
The first onus of getting cheap car insurance or cheap teen auto insurance for those who are working with pizza chains or owners should be on the owner. Since delivering is a part of the job they should train the drivers, see that they are licensed and also get them insured. Fleet insurance might be a better alternative from them.
Here are some tips on risk management for avoiding auto accidents and getting cheap car insurance or cheap teen auto insurance :
• Maintenance of the vehicle for safety should be done at all times- tires, brakes windows and lights need to be in first class condition so that it can withstand the heavy demand of mileage
• Do not call on the driver for another delivery when one job is already getting done.
• Pizzas should be securely packed to avoid spillage and disruption while driving;
• Proper parking of the vehicle and care when backing off should be kept in mind. ;
• Never resist a robbery — it’s better to be robbed for pizza money than wind up in the hospital or worse;
• If there are no lights on, call the shop to verify the delivery and address before entering a home;
• Defensive driving lessons should be taken or given to each driver.
Your driving record is going to be the key to your getting cheap car insurance or cheap teen auto insurance. The second key is to compare auto insurance, compare your teen auto insurance quote here and get cheap teen auto insurance quotes now.
Teen auto insurance quotes
Tagged with: 30 Million • Auto Accident • Auto Accidents • Bodily Injury • Car Accidents • Car Insurance Rates • Cheap Car Insurance for teenagers • Cheap Car Insurance • Delievery • Delivering Pizza • Fireman • Injury Coverage • Insurance Quotes • Insurance Risk Management • Left Turn • Personal Vehicles • Pizza Chains • Pizza Delivery • Rear End • Risk Management Team • Severity • Super Bowl • Teen Driver • U Turn
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
Possibly related posts
- Why the pizza guy isn’t covered under car insurance?
- Pizza delivery – Personal or Business auto insurance coverage?
- Costs, to have the fastest cars in the world
- Going for Supper bowl game, would another driver driving my car be covered under car insurance?
- 3 situations when your teen car insurance coverage would not respond.